Handmade Reusable Face Mask - Multi
SisterWorks is a not-for profit social enterprise, working to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants. $14.40 from the purchase of this mask goes back to support the refugee and migrant women who handmade it.
These masks come in a variety of patterns and colours, Locally and ethically made from recycled fabric scraps.
Due to the handmade nature of them, each vary slightly and will be randomly selected for each order.
- Made from 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric
- 1 layer of muslin lining to protect your skin
This is not a medical device, but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional
- Washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability)
- Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 15.5 cm high (approximate size for adult these are
individually made, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions)
- Made with a filter pocket to insert additional layers or filters (additional layers or filters not
Wash before first use, wash as needed
Gently hand wash or machine wash in cold water, wash with like colours on gentle cycle, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach
This item can be returned within 30 days.
Find out more.